Tangalooma Island Resort
- This web site is owned and operated by Tangalooma Island Resort (ABN 30 010 997 707). Use of this website is subject to the Terms and Conditions provided. Please note that Tangalooma reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions at any time.
- This booking is subject to availability. Tangalooma does not accept any liability for unavailability of rooms caused by the overselling of room inventory.
- Prices include GST and is in Australian Dollars.
- Costs of international products or services may be subject to currency fluctuations and local taxes.
- This booking is not commissionable to registered travel agents.
- Payment for the reservation booked on this site will be taken at the time of booking and you agree to make this payment via a debit to your nominated credit card. The amount debited will (subject to the following) be the amount shown on the 'Booking Guest Details' page prior to you clicking the 'Proceed to payment' button on that page. Depending upon the currency of the booking, your credit card's currency and the country in which your card was issued, your credit card provider may impose foreign exchange fees and other fees which are in accordance with your arrangements with that credit card provider.
- You must be at least 18 years of age to book using this Online Booking System.
- The customer will be required to provide a credit card upon check-in to cover incidental charges incurred at the Resort.
- The customer may be required to provide photo ID upon check-in.
- Tangalooma does not accept liability for errors or omissions and reserves the right to change information published on the site at any time.
- Tangalooma does not accept liability for any indirect or consequential loss arising out of the use of this website or for any products or services purchased from this website.
- Tangalooma makes no warranty or representation about the suitability of any product or service advertised on this web site.
- It is recommended that all bookings made via this website are reconfirmed at least 72 hours prior to travel.
- In the event that the accommodation room has been either damaged, whether such damange is wilful or not, or left in an excessively untidy state, in the sole discretion of Tangalooma Management the guest hereby authorises Tangalooma Management to enter a debit on the credit card provided or $500 cash deposit upon check-in, and the guest hereby authorises Tangalooma Management to do so.
- Tangalooma recommends that all travellers obtain travel insurance against cancellation or amendment fees, theft, loss or damage of personal luggage and effects as well as providing sufficient medical cover.
- The Dolphin Feeding Program operates to strict guidelines, therefore restrictions on feeding apply. All guests on overnight acommodation packages have the opportunity to feed the dolphins, however this activity is weather dependant. Tidal conditions and dolphin attendance also influence whether the dolphin feeding program runs. As the dolphin feeding program involves wild animals, Tangalooma cannot guarantee the attendance of dolphins at the night feeding. However, the resort does experience a 98-99% attendance rate. At times, some accommodation packages offered by Tangalooma do not include dolphin feeding.
- These terms do not affect consumers' statutory rights.
- Guests must check the inclusions of the package they are booking. No allowance or refunds can be made for meals, accommodation, excursions etc. that they elect not to take.
- Cancellation Policy valid to 31 Mar 2018:
Valid Hotel, Hotel Deluxe, Resort Unit, Family Suite and Villa: No refund if cancelled 7 days or less prior to travel, or in the case of a no show.
Valid Deep Blue and Houses: No refund if cancelled 14 days or less prior to travel, or in the case of a no show.
Day Cruises: No refund if cancelled 48 hours or less prior to travel, or in the case of a no show.