Tangalooma Weddings - A True Island Experience
There are no wedding venues anywhere in South East Queensland, or indeed Australia, that match the stunning locations available for you at Tangalooma Island Resort on beautiful Moreton Island. Located only 75mins from Brisbane, Tangalooma Island Resort offers a beautiful destination wedding close to capital city in Australia.
Take your vows on the pristine beach of Tangalooma Island Resort overlooking the vista's of Moreton Bay. This is the opportunity to capture your ceremony and photos all in the one stunning beautiful location.
Follow your ceremony with a dream reception designed by you, in our exclusive wedding venue the Waterfront Pavilion. Included in all packages is an extensive range of styling options from award winning Beautiful Weddings.
Download our current Wedding packages
For more information please contact 07 3637 2144 or email@example.com
Why have your wedding at Tangalooma?
- An island paradise, just over an hour from Brisbane
- Standard, premium, deluxe and cocktails style wedding packages are available
- The resort is total beachfront location
- Ceremony on the beach or under the pandanus palms, with the perfect backdrops; the Tangalooma Wrecks or unique sunsets
- Dolphin feeding is included for all guests staying overnight in Tangalooma accommodation
- We only book 1 wedding per day, to ensure our team is focused solely on your special day
- A personalised and private webpage for your guests to log in and access discounted accommodation rates
- Extensive list of contacts including entertainment, flowers, cakes and more
- Sunsets over Moreton Bay guarantee your wedding photographs will be spectacular
- A professional events team and wedding coordinator are always there to help
- Onsite photographer and celebrant
- Function areas available for pre and post wedding activities, so your guests can stay, play and enjoy all the island has on offer
- Only 75 minutes from Brisbane - but you will feel worlds away
- Holt Street departure launch only 10-15 mins from Brisbane City and Brisbane Airports
- Over 80 tours and activities with over 40 FREE!
- Beachfront and alfresco dining options
- 7 styles of accommodation
Tangalooma's new Waterfront Pavilion
Enjoy your very own private slice of absolute ocean frontage in Tangaloma's newest premium wedding venue - The Waterfront Pavilion.
The elegant white marquee-style structure boasts 4 meter ceilings exquisitely styled by Beautiful Beach Weddings.
At 30m in length by 15m wide, the air-conditioned Pavilion comfortably seats up to 250 guests. Outdoors, enjoy light breezes in the private garden gazebo, the perfect sanctuary to entertain up to 100 guests with coctails and canapes.
View the Waterfront Pavilion Wedding fact sheet here.