Tangalooma Weddings - A True Island Experience
Take the world’s 3rd largest sand island, add a splash of sunshine, balmy sea breezes, a dash of discovery, a handful of adventure, and you’ve got Tangalooma Island Resort. An island wedding oasis, just a 75 minute cruise from Brisbane.
There are no wedding venues anywhere in South East Queensland, or indeed Australia, that match the stunning locations available for you at Tangalooma Island Resort on beautiful Moreton Island. Your wedding day is all about you. We pride ourselves on complete exclusivity and dedication – we only have 1 wedding a day!
Enquire now to access our Wedding Packages.
For more information please contact 07 3637 2143 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Why have your wedding at Tangalooma?
- An island paradise, so close to Brisbane, yet you'll feel worlds away. Escape the hustle and bustle of the city and enjoy the relaxed island lifestyle for your big day!
- We only book 1 wedding per day, to ensure our team is focused solely on your special day
- With your ceremony on the beach or under the pandanus palms, with the perfect backdrops; the Tangalooma Wrecks or our one of a kind sunsets your wedding will be completely unique
- A variety of wedding reception venue options available, to suit all types of receptions
- Everything is in one location – Your guests will only have a short walk from ceremony to reception… and then home at the end of the night!
- Our packages have been designed for complete flexibility with both standard, premium, deluxe and cocktail style wedding packages available
- Extensive list of contacts including entertainment, flowers, cakes and more
- Services of an experienced wedding coordinator to assist you in all aspects of your wedding planning as well as a professional events team on the island to produce your perfect day
- And for your guests, we extend discounted accommodation rates for their stays which can be accessed on a personalised and private webpage
- 7 styles of accommodation – to suit all budgets and needs
- There are plenty of tours and activities and lots of them FREE!
- Dolphin feeding is included for all guests staying overnight in Tangalooma accommodation
Tangalooma's new Waterfront Pavilion
Enjoy your very own private slice of absolute ocean frontage in Tangalooma’s premium wedding venue - The Waterfront Pavilion. The elegant white marquee-style structure boasts 4 meter ceilings exquisitely styled by Beautiful Beach Weddings.
At 30m in length by 15m wide, the air-conditioned Pavilion comfortably seats up to 250 guests. Outdoors, enjoy light breezes in the private garden gazebo, the perfect sanctuary to entertain up to 100 guests with cocktails and canapés.
View the Waterfront Pavilion Wedding fact sheet here.