Experience a Tangalooma Whale Watch Cruise for just $40 per person when you book any accommodation package.
Stay overnight from just $165* per room (up to 4 guests)
Inclusions and Terms:
- Includes wild dolphin feeding experience on one night of stay
- Over 40 FREE land based activities
- Tours and talks from the Tangalooma Marine Education and Conservation Centre
- Tangalooma will only sell this rate for a strictly limited time and can remove the offer at any time
- 2pm Check-in, so if you arrive early bring a day-pack to enjoy the resort facilities before you check-in
- 3pm Check-in for Run of House room styles
- Daily Maid Service (Offered in Hotel Standards, Resort Units, Resort Suites and Hotel Deluxe's)
- Strict change and cancellation policy
- Travel permitted until 26 October 2014 (subject to limited availability)
- Infants travel free, and cots/cribs also free (subject to limited availability and further conditions)
- Blackout dates apply - see below for terms and conditions
*Whale Sale Terms & Conditions - Bookings are subject to availability and valid for travel until 26 October 2014. Accommodation prices start at $165 per night. Prices are per room per night and valid for the number of guests listed per room type. Check-in times dependent on which accommodation/room style is booked. Daily maid service not offered for Run of House, Villa, Deep Blue and House bookings. Offer is valid for new direct-bookings only, cannot be combined with any other offer and may be withdrawn at any time. Boat transfers not included. A two night minimum stay applies on dates when P&O Cruises visit Moreton Island (30 Aug & 18 Oct 2014). All bookings must be pre-paid; a 50% cancellation fee applies once payment is received. A 100% cancellation fee applies if cancelled or transferred within 24 hours of arrival date (48 hours in high season). For Deep Blue units/Holiday Houses: a 50% cancellation fee applies once payment is received. 100% cancellation fee applies if cancelled or transferred within 7 days of arrival date. In event of the whale watch cruise being cancelled by us monies paid for the cruise will be added to the booking as a resort credit. Not valid for conference and event bookings. Dolphin feeding experience is once per person per stay and is dependent on dolphin attendance, tide and weather conditions. Some other conditions apply to dolphin feeding. Rooms images and floorplans shown on this site are indicative-only, and actual room layouts and decor may vary from actual room. All prices are in Australian dollars and include GST. Prices valid until 26 October 2014. Whale Watch boat transfer schedules can be altered on short notice, please confirm bookings 24 hours prior to travel. Offer can be withdrawn at any time without notice.