Dolphin Feeding Cruise Information
||PLEASE NOTE: This day cruise can not be booked online. Please call our friendly reservations team on +61 7 3637 2000 to book. This tour can only be booked within 7 days of travel and subject to availability.
- Return luxury catamaran transfers from Holt Street Wharf, Pinkenba, Brisbane
- Wild dolphin feeding experience*
- Lunch* ($20 food voucher per adult, $15 food voucher per child valid at any open food outlet)
- Presentations from Tangalooma Marine Education and Conservation Centre
- Up to 10 hours^ at the resort to partake in a heap of FREE activities
- Full use of resort facilities, including 2 swimming pools, restaurants and bars
- Dolphin behaviour and data collection lecture
||Departing from Holt Street Wharf, Pinkenba: 7:00am and 10:00am
Departing from Tangalooma Jetty: 7:00pm (approximate time - departs after dolphin feeding completes)
||Up to 10 hours^ at the resort
Child: $65 (3 to 14 yrs inclusive)
All prices are in Australian dollars and include GST. This day trip does not operate on days P&O call at the resort. Transfer schedules can be altered on short notice, please confirm bookings 24 hours prior to travel. Price subject to change at any time and without notice. *Dolphin feeding experience is dependant on dolphin attendance (the dolphins are wild, therefore arrival is not guaranteed, however we experience a 98% attendance rate), tides and weather conditions. ^10 hours requires departure from Holt St Wharf on 7.00am launch.